Nomadic people, Native Americans, and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. Our ancestors were in constant connection with the animal kingdom and knew something profoundly rejuvenating within the placenta caused even herbivores like cows, sheep, and deer to consume it in the wild. During pregnancy, the mother’s daily caloric requirements increase. As the fetus and placenta grow, they require more protein, Omega-3 fats, iron, cholesterol, selenium, folate, Vitamin D3, B-Vitamins, and specific micronutrients. Many of these building blocks of nutrition are recycled whenever the placenta is consumed. Placenta contains proteins exclusively expressed in placental tissue to nourish a growing fetus, plus heme iron, Vitamins D3, B6, B12, selenium, and CRH, a chemical the body needs to regulate stress and make endorphins, which help control mood.
GRASS FED PLACENTA CONTAINS...
- Heme Iron
- B-Vitamins: B6 (pyridoxal) & B12 (cobalamin)
- Vitamin D3
- Essential trace minerals Selenium & Calcium
- Neuropeptides, Cofactors & Precursors
- Placenta Specific Proteins & Stem Cells
GRASS FED PLACENTA SUPPORTS...
- Nursing Mothers
- After Birth Recovery
- Skin Elasticity
- Positive Outlook & Mood
- Healthy Immune System
- Nervous System & Cognitive Functions
- Pain Management
- Nutritional support for after birth, nursing mothers and menopause.
- Whole source of heme iron, Vitamins B6, B12, D3 & essential trace mineral Selenium.
- Contains rejuvenating stem cells to support skin elasticity and youthful appearance.
- Based on the ancestral wisdom that like supports like, consuming Grass Fed Beef Placenta may support after birth recovery, positive mood & a healthy response to stress.
- Recommended as an integral part of a nose-to-tail keto or carnivore diet by the esteemed Liver King (Barbarian World Record Holder).
width: 0 x height: 0 x length: 0 x weight: 0