- Kosher gelatin
- Kosher vegetable glycerin
- Purified water
What is Antarctic Krill Oil?
Krill is a tiny, shrimp-like creature that whales, penguins and other sea creatures eat. The oil that comes from them has a lot of healthy fatty acids and more.
Get the benefits of Antarctic krill oil.
In Norwegian, "krill" means "whale ."
- Source of Omega-3 Fats*
- Supports Antioxidants*
- Supports Cardiovascular System*
Reel in the Benefits of Krill Oil
Great Source of Antioxidants
Antarctic krill oil has an antioxidant called astaxanthin, which may support your body against effects from aging.*
Antarctic krill oil has a lot of healthy fats, including the omega-3 fats EPA and DHA. It's also easier for the bloodstream to absorb.*
Keep Your Heart Pumping
Antarctic krill oil is good for your heart and may support your cardiovascular system.*
- Take two (2) softgels daily.
- Preferably with meals or as directed by a health care professional.
Go Fishing for Antarctic Krill Oil
Antarctic krill oil may support your immune system, antioxidants, heart health and more. It may also support to keep your body running smoothly.
Stay healthy with Antarctic krill oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- No soy
- No dairy
- No gluten
- Triple Strength Antarctic Krill Oil Capsules Krill Oil Liquid Softgel 1200mg Per Serving 180 Counts
- Rich in Naturally Occurring Omega 3 EPA DHA Phospholipids and Astaxanthin Premium Krill Oil Antarctic and Krill Oil Pills
- Strongly Supports Joint Heart Vascular and Immune System
- No Irradiated No Contaminated No GMOs No Gluten No Soy No Tree Nuts
- 3rd Party Lab Tested in USA for Quality
width: 0 x height: 0 x length: 0 x weight: 0