Ancestral Supplements Gallbladder w/ Ox Bile & Liver — Supports Gallbladder, Bile Flow & Digestive Health (180 Capsules)
Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. The traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to nourish urinary ailments, boost vitality and support overall kidney health... Pancreas was fed to people with digestive and endocrine problems... spleen was fed to people with immune and blood deficiencies... gallbladder, ox bile and liver provided concentrated amounts of gallbladder-specific building blocks, bile and liver that support our biliary tract (gallbladder, liver, bile ducts) and are now absent from the modern diet.
Dr. Royal Lee, and other early nutritional pioneers, believed the degenerative processes of a specific organ/gland could be reversed by ingesting the corresponding raw materials specific to that organ/gland... that gallbladder and liver glandular tissue provided gallbladder and liver glandular specific building blocks to nourish, support and remodel one's own gallbladder and liver.
GRASS FED GALLBLADDER (W/ OX BILE & LIVER) SUPPORTS...
- Optimal Gallbladder Health Based On "Like Supports Like"
- Optimal Liver & Bile Duct Health Based On "Like Supports Like"
- Healthy Bile Flow
- Digestive Issues, Leaky Gut, Gut-Related Conditions
- Absorption Of The Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K
NOTE: Like many interorgan networks, the gut–biliary connection is a two-way street... leaky gut can lead to gallbladder disease and a backup of bile. But a lack of bile entering the intestine can itself cause leaky gut.
- Based on the concept like supports like, consuming gallbladder and liver supports our own gallbladder and liver health
- Provides all the building blocks... gallbladder specific proteins, peptides, enzymes & cofactors along with molecular biodirectors (DNA instructions) to code and/or express the building of healthy tissue.
- Healthy bile flow is essential for optimal digestion, gut health and the absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Like many interorgan networks, the gutbiliary connection is a two-way street... leaky gut can lead to gallbladder disease and a backup of bile. But a lack of bile entering the intestine can itself cause leaky gut.
- Pairs with Pancreas, Spleen and/or Intestines (w/ Tripe)
width: 0 x height: 0 x length: 0 x weight: 0