Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers knew that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. The traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health... Pancreas was fed to people with pancreatic and digestive problems... trachea and other cartilaginous parts (not just the hides!) provided concentrated amounts of connective tissue, cartilage, collagen and other proteins that are now missing from the modern diet.
BOVINE TRACHEAL CARTILAGE (BTC) CONTAINS...
- Proteins Exclusively Found And Expressed In Bovine Tracheal Cartilage
- Numerous Powerful Molecular Biodirectors (promote healing, immune, joint health)
- Cartilage Building Blocks... Glycosaminoglycans, Proteoglycans, Chondroitin Sulfates And Type II Collagen
BOVINE TRACHEAL CARTILAGE (BTC) SUPPORTS...
- Healing, Immune Health And Joint Health
- Treatment Response In Conditions Considered To Be Treatment Resistant
- Connective Tissue And Digestive Health
[NOTE: Bovine tracheal cartilage’s anti-inflammatory effects make it especially useful for joint disorders. However, it has also been shown to be very effective in inflammatory conditions of the gut.]
- Powerful effects on wound healing, autoimmune conditions, joint health and other conditions considered to be treatment resistant to conventional therapies.
- Contains numerous powerful molecular biodirectors and immunoregulators to balance and regulate a health promoting response for a given stimulus.
- All the building blocks for connective tissue and cartilage... glycosaminoglycans, proteoglycans, chondroitin sulfates and type II collagen.
- Recommended as an integral part of a nose-to-tail keto or carnivore diet by the esteemed Liver King (Barbarian World Record Holder).
width: 0 x height: 0 x length: 0 x weight: 0