Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to nourish urinary ailments, boost vitality and support overall kidney health... Pancreas was fed to people with digestive and endocrine problems... spleen was fed to people with immune and blood deficiencies... lung tissue has historically been used by those with respiratory conditions. Modern day functional practitioners use lung glandular to support lung conditions as well as to support arteriovascular conditions related to arteriovascular support (vascular malfunctions, varicose and spider veins, etc).
GRASS FED LUNG (W/ LIVER) CONTAINS...
- Arteriovascular and Lung-Specific Building Blocks, Peptides and Enzymes
- Remarkable Density of Widely Differentiated Blood Vessels (i.e. arteries, capillaries and veins in the approximate proportions that they exist throughout the body)
- Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Build and Repair Healthy Tissue
GRASS FED LUNG (W/ LIVER) SUPPORTS...
- Optimal Lung Health Based On "Like Supports Like"
- Optimal Arteriovascular Health Based On "Like Supports Like"
- Upper Respiratory Conditions
- Arteriovascular Conditions (i.e. arteries, capillaries, veins)
NOTE: The lung features a unique, remarkable density of widely differentiated blood vessels. Moreover, these tissues encompass the widely varied anatomy and physiology of the systemic circulatory system, including thickness, elasticity, muscularity and functions.
- Based on the concept like supports like, consuming lung supports our own lung and respiratory health
- Provides all the building blocks... specific proteins, peptides, enzymes & cofactors along with molecular biodirectors (DNA instructions) to code and/or express the building of healthy tissue.
- Lung contains arteries, capillaries and veins in the approximate proportions that they exist throughout the body. Moreover, these tissues encompass the widely varied anatomy and physiology of the systemic circulatory system, including thickness, elasticity, muscularity and functions. Lung appears to be natures all-natural arteriovascular supplement.
- Recommended as an integral part of a nose-to-tail keto or carnivore diet by the esteemed Liver King (Barbarian World Record Holder).
width: 0 x height: 0 x length: 0 x weight: 0